Almost, almost

3:30 PM Limpe Iven 0 Comments


Came home on friday, did a 5 mini-tour of fishing trough Germany, called my buddy on the way home wich told me that he painted some final stuff.
Lots of flakes but the colour just doesn't match the frame, he'll work on that.


Fixed some small things, adapted the generator so it will start without a battery.
Got me some fine ignition cable (thanks FD!) and it works fine.

So, i`m waiting for the final paint, will have one more day of work on the whole thing, finish the wiring and hope for for some sunny weather.
Contacted a fine model for a photoshoot of her and my bike, keep checking !

I believe now's the time to contact ElCheapo so he can schedule me in.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Limpe Iven. Powered by Blogger.

Sample Text

Search This Blog