Modelcars

4:46 PM Limpe Iven 0 Comments


I like model-cars, always did, never started collecting like some people do.
I have some but rarely ever "play"with them.
Untill this afternoon where i found some time to experiment some.
Shamelessly promoting Motorized Magazine as well....


I`m trying different angles of my strobe set-up, learning how it behaves and looks, i vary with angles, distance, balance and power settings.
Unfortunately my lens cannot focus very close, it wasn't the goal to get a sharp image, my goal was to learn what angle, what set-up works to make a car or other subject for that matter look cool.
And to promote some...

Simple black piece of paper, 2 gridded Sb28 speedlights and one cool magazine.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Limpe Iven. Powered by Blogger.

Sample Text

Search This Blog